Shortbread cookies dipped in rich fudge and topped with an embossed thank you message in one of 5 languages.
Thanks for helping us reduce waste! By eliminating the carton on Thanks-A-Lot and Lemonades™, Girl Scouts of the USA and ABC Bakers are taking more than 300 tons of paperboard out of the waste stream annually.
1 pkg. Thanks-A-Lot Girl Scout Cookies
1 (3.4 oz.) pkg. instant vanilla pudding mix
1½ c. milk
½ (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16 oz.) pkg. prepared chocolate frosting
Line the bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan with Thanks-A-Lot Girl Scout Cookies.
In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk, and stir well.
Stir whipped topping into pudding mixture.
Spread half of mixture over cookie layer.
Top with another layer of Thanks-A-Lot cookies and the remaining pudding.
Top all with a final layer of Thanks-A-Lot cookies, and frost with chocolate icing. Refrigerate until serving.
- 2 Thanks-A-Lot Girl Scout cookies
- 1 marshmallow
- Toast marshmallow to individual’s liking (golden brown, burnt, etc.)
- Place mashmallow in between two Thanks-a-lot cookies
- Place one Thanks-a-lot cookie upside down on microwavable tray
- Place one marshmallow on cookie. Then, set the other Thanks-a-lot cookie on top.
- Microwave for 15 seconds or until marshmallow begins to “inflate”