Crisp and crunchy oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling.
1 pkg. Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout cookies
5 tbs. butter or margarine, melted
1 qt. vanilla ice cream, softened
2/3 c. strawberry topping
1/3 c. peanuts, chopped
Chocolate fudge topping, optional
Place cookies in food processor or blender; process until they make fine crumbs.
To make crust, combine cookie crumbs and butter.
Set aside ½ cup of crumb mixture and press remaining crumbs into bottom and sides of an ungreased 9-inch pie pan.
Freeze until firm.
Spread 2 cups of ice cream in an even layer over cookie crust.
Drizzle with 1/3 cup of strawberry topping and sprinkle with ¼ cup of reserved crumb mixture.
Top with remaining 2 cups of ice cream; spread in an even layer.
Drizzle with remaining 1/3 cup of strawberry topping.
Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup of crumb topping and chopped peanuts.
Freeze until firm.
To serve, cut into 8 wedges. If desired, top each serving with chocolate fudge topping.
Peanut Butter Sandwich S’Mores
- Girl Scout Cookies – (Peanut Butter Sandwiches)
- Chocolate – (I used round chocolate coins from Hannukah because I had them and they fit perfectly between the cookie. Use whatever you have, it all tastes good.)
- Separate your peanut butter sandwich cookies and place one piece of chocolate on one side of the cookie and a marshmallow right on top of the chocolate.
- Place the cookie half with the chocolate and the marshmallow on a plate and microwave for 40 seconds or until marshmallow is puffy but doesn’t explode. Take out of the microwave and squish the marshmallow down with the other cookie half. That or roast them over a fire the traditional s’more way!
Death By Chocolate (Peanut Butter Sandwiches)
By Sydney Ward
- 2 Peanut Butter Sandwich Girl Scout cookies
- 1 bar of chocolate
- Cover the Peanut Butter Sandwich cookies with chocolate and then put in oven until the chocolate melts on the cookie.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecakes
(Peanut Butter Sandwiches and Peanut Butter Patties)
By Dawn Kinghoffer
- 20 Peanut Butter Sandwiches (1 box)
- 1/2 cup butter, melted, divided
- 1/2 cup of cocoa
- 3 (8 oz.) packages cream
- 14 oz. sweetened
- condensed milk
- 3 eggs, lighted combined
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pre-heat the oven to 300 degrees F. Line standard muffin tins with cupcake liners. Place Do-si-dos in a food processor and blend until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Mix with 1/4 cup of melted butter to make a crust. Press 1 scant tablespoon of crumbs into the bottom of each cup. Press down using the back of a wooden spoon.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes, or until lightly browned. Let cool.
- Stir together the cocoa and rest of the melted butter (1/4 cup).
- Beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add the cocoa and butter mixture. Gradually mix in the sweetened condensed milk.
- Lightly mix the egg and vanilla, then add to the cream cheese mixture until combined well. Spoon into the cups (about 3/4 full).
- Bake 30 – 35 minutes, or until set.
Peanut Butter Ganache:
- 6 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup creamy peanut
- butter (not natural)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 12 Peanut Butter Patties, cut in half
- Beat cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar with a mixer on medium speed.
- Add salt, then peanut butter, then vanilla.
- Add the cream and blend well.
- Chill the mixture in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- Once the cheesecakes are completely cooled, pipe the ganache onto the cheesecakes, leaving a nice border around the edge.
- Place a Peanut Butter Patties cookies (that has been cut in half ) in the center. Keep the cheesecakes chilled until ready to serve.
Makes 24 standard cupcake sized cheesecakes.