*Each participating troop must have a trained Cookie Coordinator
by taking the 2017 Online Cookie
Training (mandatory) and attending
our LIVE All-Adult Pep Rally (optional)!!
The Troop Cookie Program Coordinator Must:
1. Be a currently registered Girl Scout.
2. Have an approved Volunteer Application on file with GSSGC.
3. Have passed a Criminal Background Check with GSSGC.
4. Complete Mandatory Cookie Training -Online this year! (Plus, an optional LIVE Adult Pep Rally)
5. E-sign a Product Sales Troop Coordinator Agreement
6. Agree to and follow all of the guidelines as outlined in training, the Product Sale Troop Coordinator Agreement, and this guide.
Join us on Saturday, January 7th, 2017
10am-12pm OR 5pm-7pm for our
ALL ADULT Pep Rally!!
How do you RSVP?
1. The Cookie Coordinator must complete the mandatory Online Cookie Training Course by December 13, 2016.
2. The Cookie Coordinator will provide all registered troop adults with the Access Code to the RSVP site.
3. Visit the RSVP site BEFORE December 15th, 2016 and use the access code to RSVP and receive your entry ticket (order number).
NOTE: Each attendee must submit a separate RSVP.