Girl Scouts in the Central Region test ran our first Girl Scout Style Day — now we want all Girl Scouts to feel free to participate in this fun, new tradition!
Girl Scout Style Day is the one day of the month that our Girl Scouts have the opportunity to show off their Girl Scout pride by wearing a Girl Scout logo item to school. It could be a shirt, a uniform piece or even a button.
- The first Wednesday of the month
- Send us your pictures showing Girl Scout spirit and we will post them on facebook and blog every month.
- The Service Area, Regional Team and Membership Team are watching for the spirited girls and have rewards to hand out on the spot! Membership will be happy to come to a specific school, with advance notice, to see the girls’ displays of Girl Scout pride.
- Questions or Comments: Mayra Brown 909-307-6555 or email@example.com
Just added a very special episode of Food Guys to our Girl Scout Cookie page. Please check it out then share!
Low Desert share this picture of a brand new Daisy troop on their first Girl Scout cookie Walk-About! Welcome girls!
The three Girl Scouts of San Gorgonio Council Finalists have been announced by Got Milk? for the Got Milk? Girl Scout contest. Kaylee, Vivanna and Amanda; 3 Council Finalists
See the Press-Enterprise article here: http://bit.ly/117YQpF
- Kaylee Gallo, 6, of Perris
- Amanda Olachea, 8, of Moreno Valley
- Vivianna Rendon, 13, of Fontana
The three finalists will find out if they’ve been chosen as Grand Finalists by Got Milk? on February 8th, National Girl Scout Cookie Day! The girls met with GSSGC’s CEO, Cynthia H. Breunig, at the Redlands Service Center and Executive Suites to receive their $350 Camp Scholarships and Awards. The girls were accompanied by loving family, friends and neighbors.